Monday, April 21, 2008

*Martina McBride Concert*

So, for part of my Valentines present I got tickets to go see Martina McBride at the VBC and it was last night!!! I LOVE her and her songs!!! Little Big Town and Jack Ingram opened for her, it was the best show!!! Of course, I forgot my camera at home but these are the ones that I took with my camera phone. We were in the 5th row from the stage!!! It was so awesome!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you honey!!! We havent really gone on a date in awhile so it was soooooooo nice!!! so much fun!!! I took some video clips with my camera phone of the concert, but you could only hear ME singing, so I thought I would NOT be sharing those on here =) We are very tired today, but it was sooo worth it!!!


Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

No comments: