So today was beautiful and we decided to take full advantage of the nice weather and had a family day at the park. Afterwards we ran and grabbed stuff to grill out at the grocery store. After we oplayed more outside and grilled our dinner we came in to eat. We grilled a FEAST... hamburgers, turkey hotdogs, portabello mushrooms, asparagus, zuchini, squash, and bell peppers. I cut everything up to toddler finger bite sized pieces for Emma and Eli. We gave them their food and did not have to tell Eli to dig in, but Emma just sat there while we all started eating.
Mommy: "Emma why aren't you eating? You just told me you were hungry."
Emma: "It's dirty."
Mommy: "No, that is just the spots where Mommy cooked it on the grill, I promise it is clean"
Emma: "No Mommy, it's dirty and I can't like it."
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahah what a little princess :)
Post a Comment