Sunday, April 11, 2010

One of Eli's new favorite things to do right now is wear his stylin' 1 year birthday hat... It is so stinkin cute!

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt... (he fell and this picture was just too sweet (and hilarious))

We got a lot done this weekend, we were so productive and I am so proud of us! The weather this weekend was BEAUtiful! Saturday we were lazy and took it easy. I have had some cilantro, parsley, and dill seeds laying around that I have been wanting to plant so we went to Lowes and got some potting soil and I found a strawberry kit that I thought would be really fun for Emma cause she loves to eat strawberries and to actually teach her where they come from. So today while they napped I cleaned the porch & planted seeds so we can watch them grow...

Our backyard looked like some crazy animals lived here with toys thrown everywhere, so I cleaned the porch, picked up toys, filled up a bird feeder, and I was so proud that I took a picture :)

The newest addition to our backyard... the bird feeder. I told Emma about it and she got really excited so I hope some birdies show up soon!!!

I made these for little man on Saturday...


I hope you enjoyed the update on our nice weekend! I know it may seem boring but it makes us happy :) I hope everybody had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Bethany Patton said...

The shirts are really cute!!!!