Thursday, May 13, 2010

Last week of "school"



This week was Emma's last week of Mother's Morning Out until the school year starts back in August. I think back to what she was like when she started going to MMO and how much she has grown this year. She has learned soooo much and has loved going to school this year. Yesterday she did tell me that she didn't want to go to school and I tried to explain to her that it would be over in the next couple of days so to enjoy it while she can. Monday they had a parent lunch where we brought our kids lunch and ate with them. She introduced me to her best friend Faith :) My little girl has friends now :)
Before we ate lunch they got on stage and surprised the parents by singing some songs. Emma did so good and she was so proud of herself. Adam started a new job this week so he could not be there, but Emma just stared at me and sang only to me, waving at me every 2 minutes or so- I thought it was really sweet.



No comments: