It has taken me some time and a lot of trial and error to figure out that I have reached my MAX to upload free pictures onto our blog. I know, sad day. I bought some new photo storage for blogger today so I just have to wait for it to take effect and then I can begin uploading all the pictures I have been taking all month. But anywho, we have had a good month so far. Lots of things have happened... we all have been sick and passing it around to each other, Emma and Eli had their preschool Christmas parties, Adam had his work Christmas party, we sponsored 4 Salvation Army Angels, we had a playgroup Christmas party, I have continued to work my booty off and have finally started seeing numbers on the scale that I haven't seen since high school, and now Emma and Eli are on their winter preschool break. I have taken lots of pictures of my favorite things this month... like all the cute adorable seasonal outfits I get to dress my kids in! I can't wait to share them with everybody! sadly, I probably won't have time to get them all on here until after Christmas. Our Christmas festivities and traditions start tomorrow and we are very excited! Emma is really into Christmas this year and actually understands it all! Eli on the other hand... he thinks the presents are pretty cool ;)
Pictures to come soon! Merry Christmas!!!
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment