So a couple of weeks ago I started getting discouraged about Emma's blog because I felt like nobody was reading it besides the few people that had other blogger accounts. (I love that you ladies check out EmBug's blog too!!!) The whole purpose of it is to keep in touch with everyone that always want me to email pictures and updates. I told my parents that I might just quit the whole blog thing. My mom started calling me and telling me that so and so was reading Emma's blog but they don't leave comments because they have to put their email on it and they don't want their email addresses out in cyber space- I completley understand. But you DON'T have to give your email address to leave a comment! I have set it up so that ANYONE can post comments, not just the ones with a blogger account. Here is how: Click on the word "comments" under the post that you would like to comment on- it will direct you to a page where you can post a comment and see other comments people have posted- write your comment in the box- then under that they ask under 'word verification' with a bunch of letters together so just type the letters that you see in the box provided for that (they are making sure that you are a real person and not a computer) then click Nickname and write in your name of who you are (there is a place under that for a URL- you do NOT have to put anything there) then click 'publish comment' and there you go! So for all you people that email me and tell me how cute Embug's blog is- now you know how to write comments about it and it is so easy! So please show us some love and tell us what you think about miss emma marie! Thank you so much to everyone that has been giving us nice comments- it is very appreciated!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sarah we check Emma's blog everyday, we appreciate it very much. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
-agus
Listen lady...I have felt the same way about MY blog, but I realized that TONS of people DO read it. They just don't feel it necessary to leave a comment. DO NOT GET RID OF IT! I love being able to see you SO happy and that beautiful baby of yours grow!! Happy blogging!
Post a Comment