Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What Emma has been up to!!!

I know I have been posting a lot latley and it all has not been "All About EmBug", so sorry about that! I did have to document about our new house and the arrival of our best friends baby! (see below if you want to see another very cute baby!)
Oh, you know Emma, she has been staying busy being her cute self!!! (as always)

*Bath Time!*


*Hanging out with Mommy on the couch in the Boppy*

*Emma's new thing (scares Mommy to death and Daddy thinks it is all good): sitting up in the swing--- while it is swinging!*



*This video was taken earlier tonight on our way home from visiting Lillie Claire in the hospital, we call it Carseat Confessions*

1 comment:

Helen said...

That video of Emma made me SMILE so big! It's nice to hear your voice for the first time in YEARS, too, Sarah!