Emma with her cousin Michael
We got back from California today, so glad to be home! Adam had to go to a conference this week over in Long Beach so we decided to make it a family affair and all go and spend a few extra days there too! We got to go to my cousin Paul's house and visit with his family and that was so much fun!!! Thank you Dee Dee for your hospitality!
Then we went to LA/Hollywood! This is Adam and Emma looking over what they call the Los Angeles bowl. we also took a tour of the city and I saw all kinds of famous people's houses that had 33 bedrooms...
Then of course, we went to Disneyland! Emma met Mickey, can you see the fear in her eyes?
Then we headed home today. Flying with Emma was good but I will definitely get her her own seat next time and take a car seat =)
It was a great family vacation!
1 comment:
I'm glad you had such a good time!! Love the pictures and look how big Emma is getting!
Post a Comment