
Happy Birthday sweet baby girl! Our world is so great with you in it! We love you!
XOXO, Mommy & Daddy
Our sweet baby turned one today! I can't believe it, we have so many feelings about it: proud cause we survived the first year! sad because all her 1st are gone (1st xmas, 1st easter, ect.) and happy for her cause she is growing up into a precious little girl! I think I am just sad cause I am starting to realize how fast she is growing! I feel like I had her just a few months ago, not a whole year ago!
This morning we took Emma to the Early Works childrens museum for her birthday, she had fun! There was lots of stuff to do! Then we went and ate at Red Robin for lunch and came home and took a nap! We are having a great day so far!
Happy Birthday Emma!!!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Emma! Sounds like you had a great day!
Sweet baby girl!!! Happy Birthday Emma and GREAT job Adam and Sarah for being such AWESOME parents. I SWEAR I thought she was only 6 months, still! Can you believe that? :D
Happy Birthday Emma!!
Congratulations on your very special first Year.
We wish you the best of everything.
We are very happy that we had some time
to spend with you. It's very nice that you had such
fun at Early Works. Take care and be well. Hugs to you and your Folks.
Peace and Love,
Lialiana & Agus
Post a Comment