Our first few days home have been pretty good. I wrote about how Emma is doing in the previous post and the rest of us are doing good but still adjusting. Nursing is going pretty well so far, gets better everyday. I am not having to supplement with formula anymore (yay!). Eli is a good baby, he wakes up about every 3 hours at night to eat, but we have been having some trouble getting him back to sleep. He was 9lbs 12oz when we left the hospital and we had a weight check this morning and he is almost back to his birth weight, he is 10 lbs 6oz. They said his jaundis should be gone by the end of this week which is great. Adam is off work until the 16th and he helps me out so much, such a good hubby & daddy. So we are doing pretty well!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Our first few days home
Our first few days home have been pretty good. I wrote about how Emma is doing in the previous post and the rest of us are doing good but still adjusting. Nursing is going pretty well so far, gets better everyday. I am not having to supplement with formula anymore (yay!). Eli is a good baby, he wakes up about every 3 hours at night to eat, but we have been having some trouble getting him back to sleep. He was 9lbs 12oz when we left the hospital and we had a weight check this morning and he is almost back to his birth weight, he is 10 lbs 6oz. They said his jaundis should be gone by the end of this week which is great. Adam is off work until the 16th and he helps me out so much, such a good hubby & daddy. So we are doing pretty well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad everything's going well! Your family is so beautiful.
Congratulations! I am so happy for your. He is beautiful!
I'm SO glad things are going well! He is SO cute and I can't believe all of that hair!!!
Post a Comment