Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Emma



Emma has become a momma's girl over the last 2 weeks (yes!) and it makes me really happy =) I do feel sorry for Adam, but now he knows how I have felt for the last 22 months, lol! I know it is just a stage though and it will pass... I do believe she is a Daddy's girl at heart. But it is fun while it lasts! Emma has become a brave(er) little girl lately, trying new things or not freaking out over stuff she used to (like walking barefoot on grass). She talks A LOT and tells you about EVERYTHING! You don't always know exactly what she is talking about, sometimes she is hard to understand but we pretend to understand anyways. Some words that she knows, I don't think she really knows their meaning... example: She says "Sorry Mommy" or "Sorry Daddy" all the time and we always ask, "what are you sorry for?" and she just looks at us like "huh?" Emma knows her ABC's now and sings them sooo good, people that hear her tell us what a good job she does and it makes us so proud =) Her top 3 favorite activities to do are reading with Mom & Dad, swimming in the kiddie pool in the backyard, and singing & dancing. I took her to her 1st movie yesterday, Horton Hears A Who. She was a little scared which caused her to sit in my lap the WHOLE time but she was VERY good, I was really impressed! We will be going to see another movie very soon!

We met daddy at Bridgestreet today for lunch and Emma & Daddy rode the carousel. Emma was scared of the horsies. Afterwards we went and ate pizza and she was telling me about the carousel and saying "lots of horsies!"



Sorry to have been a slacker lately, I know a lot of you love updates on our kids. We are about to enter the most extremely busiest part of our year starting this Saturday so please bear with me and stay tuned!!! I promise getting a new camera is on my list, til then I am going to ask my mom if I can borrow hers =) This Saturday, some of my sorority sisters will start trickling in to stay with us during the week (Adam is also leaving for a business trip to CA and will be gone M-F) because one of our sisters is getting married the following Friday, June 26 and Emma is the flower girl! So we will have a full house, they will be leaving Saturday and Adam's sister will be coming to visit that day and staying a week and our nephew, Michael is going to space camp that week, he is very excited! Adam's mom will be arriving that Thursday July 2 and then they will be leaving that next Sunday. Adam's family has not met Eli yet so it will be nice. Then the day they leave me and Emma will be leaving to go on a girl's trip to the beach for a few days... like I said busy busy busy. But I am happy to be busy, because if you are not busy- you are bored.

No comments: