A month from today my sweet baby girl, Emma Marie, is going to turn 2! I am already dreading this birthday because I just want to wrap her up and keep her this little forever. Now that I have had Eli, it seems like she is getting older faster... but at the same time I am so happy for her... so bittersweet!
Funny Emma moment of the day: She was sitting in her highchair eating breakfast and looked at the banana she had just taken a bite of and said "Sowy Nana" (Sorry Banana)... I laughed out loud!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh wow! I can't believe she's almost two!
Hey, we need to get Eli and Jasper together sometime--they're practically the same age, so it will be fun! And of course Emma is invited. :)
They grow up way to fast!
How funny! I love the things that they start saying around 2. :)
Post a Comment