

We went to see Adam's cardiologist today and got great news... Adam is doing great! Everything checked out good. He is about to have his 5 year anniversary of his heart bypass this coming December so it is nice to know he is doing great. He has been doing so wonderfully since the doctor put him on the drug Ranexa and the doctor was so pleased to hear that this drug had helped Adam's heart so much and then went on to tell us that coming up with these "cutting edge" drugs that help so many people and save so many lives costs a lot of money that they usually make up for by making it a little costly during the first 3 years that it is released to the public. He then went on to tell us that with Obama's new health plan he wants these drug companies to still come up with these cutting edge and new things to save peoples lives but with very little money because... the research and development funding will be cut down to almost nothing compared to what they have now. The doctors words were "then we will have some new stuff that is just not as good as it could be, but we will have to just try to help people with what we have and hope it is enough."
This is our family blog so I really try to keep any politics out of it but this is effecting my family and the future of my children's father. I don't think I even need to voice my opinion on this, I think it is plain to see how against it I am from what you have read above. Obama always talks about these letters he receives from people begging him to help them because they cannot afford health insurance for little Jenny... we will be writing a letter to him too but I bet he won't talk about it at his next press conference on health care reform.
This is our family blog so I really try to keep any politics out of it but this is effecting my family and the future of my children's father. I don't think I even need to voice my opinion on this, I think it is plain to see how against it I am from what you have read above. Obama always talks about these letters he receives from people begging him to help them because they cannot afford health insurance for little Jenny... we will be writing a letter to him too but I bet he won't talk about it at his next press conference on health care reform.

At the end of every day I still have to remember to have faith in God that he is the one in control and that he will watch over my sweet loverboy and the awesome daddy of my 2 beautiful children.

No comments:
Post a Comment