Thursday, July 9, 2009

Party @ the Beach with the girls!


We went to the beach with Finley & Stephanie this past week on a girls trip and just got home today! I left my tiny 4 month old baby boy in the care of my mother and husband and missed him too much while I was gone! We had sooo much fun! It was really nice to get away and have some Mommy & Emma time!


We were on vacation so I let her get messy when she ate... above: chocolate chip cookies on the beach; below: cheesecake in the car (still kinda regreting that one all in the car seat)







This is a huge improvement since we came to the beach in May and she screamed forever while we tried to get her to love the beach... the secret: swim shoes. Look at that little diva, I could just eat her up!!!


No comments: