We have been super super busy!
Eli got his first tooth yesterday! His bottom left finally cut through and we are working on the right one now! He has been such a good sport through the teething, a little fussy and wakes up during the night once or twice but other than that not bad at all.
He can sit for seconds at a time and then falls. LOVES being on his belly and rolls to get wherever he needs to go. I am pretty sure he thinks crawling is overrated. We try to motivate him by putting him on the floor a lot and tempting him with toys and to be held.
Emma is still doing great in school. We are being very successful at potty training. Right now I send her to school in PullUps and she has a couple of accidents in them but I am starting to get ready to put her in big girl panties. (PullUps are expensive) So we will see how that goes. I am hoping after a couple of accidents in the big girl panties she will get the picture. She knows what to do but sometimes gets lazy or too busy and doesn't want to go to the potty.

This past Saturday we went to the Madison Street Festival. I have been going to that since I was young and it has grown so much! They have a whole kids section now that we took advantage of. They had inflatables that Emma had so much fun playing on! We stayed and walked around for a while. Emma got her hand prints made and got to decorate a huge cupcake before she shoved it all in her mouth (really cute). Emma & Daddy rode the swings and Emma kept saying 'more swing, more swing'...
Sorry not many pictures, I took these from my phone. I am hoping to get a camera for Christmas :)

This past weekend was also UNA Homecoming, which we had so much fun at! I saw everybody from college and those are the friendships that I treasure the most... You know, the ones that you haven't seen in forever but you pick up right where you left off. Those are the best.
Tomorrow me and Adam are going on our first over night trip by ourselves, with no kids since Eli has been born to see my best friend in Savannah, GA. Gabby will be keeping the munchkins at our house and we will be gone for 4 days. I am starting to get anxious about leaving little man cause I know I am going to miss him. I know this will be good for me and Adam though. A great marriage is the backbone of every family and every couple needs their alone down time. Prayers and Positive thoughts please!
Sorry not many pictures, I took these from my phone. I am hoping to get a camera for Christmas :)
1 comment:
Positive thoughts for your trip! SO glad to see a couple take TIME for each other!! Hope it's a GREAT trip!!!!
Post a Comment