We (Emma) has an Elmo Live that she absolutely loves playing with... he is her BFF. Whenever Eli crawls near him she says "NO No LEli!" (yes, I meant to type his name LEli because that is the way she says his name). She makes Elmo have tea parties with her, makes Elmo watch TV with her, and sometimes when we sit down to eat dinner Elmo has to sit with us. Best Buds. I think its cute. Well, my mom took Emma to see a movie this afternoon so Eli got to pretend to be an only child for a few hours... and he got to play with Elmo. It was so funny when Elmo started talking and Eli just looked at him like "What is this thing doing talking to me"... then he would look at me and grin real big for just a second (I kept missing his grin with the camera). Stinker.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Elmo
We (Emma) has an Elmo Live that she absolutely loves playing with... he is her BFF. Whenever Eli crawls near him she says "NO No LEli!" (yes, I meant to type his name LEli because that is the way she says his name). She makes Elmo have tea parties with her, makes Elmo watch TV with her, and sometimes when we sit down to eat dinner Elmo has to sit with us. Best Buds. I think its cute. Well, my mom took Emma to see a movie this afternoon so Eli got to pretend to be an only child for a few hours... and he got to play with Elmo. It was so funny when Elmo started talking and Eli just looked at him like "What is this thing doing talking to me"... then he would look at me and grin real big for just a second (I kept missing his grin with the camera). Stinker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment