Friday, December 7, 2007

1st Santa Visit



I have found this is a fun new way for me to keep everybody updated on Emma, our 4 month old, and her busy exciting life :)


People told us while we were pregnant that this baby will change your life and we just laughed... she totally did in the best way possible! As soon as she wakes up in the morning when I walk in to get her from her crib she just smiles at me, that is the best start to any day! She is now at my favorite stage so far. She is starting to notice that she can be independant (mommy doesn't like it very much). She doesn't like to be cradeled much anymore except when she is tired and she wants to sit up like a big girl. Over the past couple of weeks she has discovered her voice... she likes to squeal at the top of her lungs and then she keeps doing it so that she won't forget how to(it's really fun when we are in a restaurant).


This is her 1st Christmas and we are pretty excited about it, even though she has no clue what is going on :) We went and saw Santa yesterday and I backed her up to Santa so she wouldn't see him and start crying. We have figured out that she is not too crazy about beards since my brother is sporting one these days, we have to back her up to him too, poor guy ;) Anyways, the lady taking the picture got her to smile, I have never been so proud of a picture before! I could not quit talking about it! I was just so surprised at how well she did since most of the pictures I see with Santa, all the kids are crying! Anyways, that is all for now. More to come soon...Sarah
1

1 comment:

Tamara said...

WELLL! Welcome to the bloggy world! Glad to see you! Hugs! Tam