Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bye Bye Santa and 2007

Don't you just love the excitement of Christmas?! You put up your tree, hang lights, decorate, buy presents, and then you anxiously wait... and then Christmas gets here and now it is over. Even though Emma had no idea what was going on, it was a GREAT first Christmas. Of course, our favorite items that we recieved were the Babies R Us gift cards that we bought diapers, formula, and baby food with! Oh, and YES- Emma started eating baby food over the holidays! Very exciting for a first timer (parents)! She can now eat rice cereal, oatmeal, and sweet potatoes- exciting stuff!!!

It is now time to say good bye to Santa AND the year 2007. I am sad to say goodbye to 2007, I feel like a lot of great things happened, including most of all: Emma! I have a lot of good memories from 2007, but a lot to look forward to in 2008. My sister-in-law, Lindsey, is having a baby in March and my sister-in-law, Sri, is also having a baby in June! We have also decided that we will be moving to another, more practical house in the year 2008. We are putting our townhouse up for sale at the beginning of the year and hope to find a better house (with a yard) so that we can continue to extend our nuclear family! So wish us luck and the best to you and yours as we enter 2008!

Gabby & her grand babies on Christmas Day




Emma sitting next to her cousin on Christmas Day

It was a GREAT (1st) Christmas!

1 comment:

Tracy Williams said...

I am so happy that your Christmas was great! Little Emma is just too cute! I can't wait to see her...hopefully she'll be at Lindsey's shower! See you soon!