Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Teefers
Emma has been so irritable the past couple of days and we were starting to worry about her. We finally figured it out, she is cutting her first tooth!!! I have never been so excited and proud about a tooth before in my whole life! You can feel the very top of her tooth on her gums! For cutting a tooth she hasn't been that irritable, I was so surprised! Just wanted to share...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys and Emma! I know she's in pain, but I bet it's gonna be ADORABLE. I love babies with their first couple of front teeth!!!!
Hope all is well! Love ya!
Yay Emma! I am so excited you are getting your first teefer! I hope you are not in too much pain - it will be in and over before you know it!
Love everyone!!
Post a Comment