Saturday, January 19, 2008

.:.::*It's Shower Time!*::.:.



The newest addition to our growing family is on its way!!! My sister-in-law, Lindsey, is due March 6, 2008!!! (...and she is the cutest pregnant lady with her cute little pregnant belly!) I helped throw her first-ever baby shower today and it was awesome!!! She got lots of goodies and we are so incredibly happy for my brother and Lindsey! We are so excited for Emma to have another cousin to play with! Lorelei or Nico, we can't wait to meet you!!!

Oh, I guess I should start explaining some pictures... we played a game where I melted different candy bars and put them in diapers, yes- you can imagine, and the people (there were only two) that could guess what kind of candy bars were melted in the diapers and got them all right won a prize of bath and body!




... and then my camera died... I know it stinks! When I get more shower pictures I will be sure to post them!!! (I wish this blog let you post more than one picture at a time, it takes forever!)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Lindsey looks amazing!!!! Give her some Cosby love next time you talk to her!!! Love you guys!