Thursday, January 10, 2008

*BLOW OUT*

So this morning at about 8am Emma woke up crying (she usually sleeps til 9) so I went and put her Binky (passy) in her mouth and she went back to sleep. She woke up about 9 and was just laying in her crib talking to herself. Every morning I lay there and look at the camera monitor watching and listening to her, I love it. She ended up drifting back to sleep after talking and squealing for about 10 minutes. I went ahead and got up, opened the blinds, made the bed, ect... Then I heard that she was awake and I went in to get her....

The whole crib was soaked... I picked her up and put her on the changing table and IT was everywhere! Yep, she had a blowout all right! I did not even know where to begin, it had come out of the legs of her diaper, up her back all the way to her neck! Thank goodness that my mom walked in my front door as I discovered this! She started a bath while I stripped Emma down and cleaned her the best I could with wipes. I put Emma in the tub and started bathing her and she was so happy... I just laughed... and then she thought it was so funny that I was laughing so she started laughing... she is my little stinker and I love her so much! I wouldn't trade moments like that for anything!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Sarah, you sound so UNBELIEVABLY happy! I wanna meet this GORGEOUS little person and see you soon! Sorry about the blowout, but it's gonna be an AWESOME story when she's 16! :D