Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mommy's great day (so far)!

We should all celebrate today!!! We have been having some bad days lately due to (what we think & what the Dr. says anyways) separation anxiety. Well this morning I was very sleep deprived and feel like I have not been eating as healthy as I should be, so today I was determined to enjoy a moment to myself! Around 11 I put Emma upstairs in her play yard to take a nap and I put Hopper (our fur baby) in his kennel for him to nap too then I ordered myself a sirloin salad from Steak Out... yumm... after all the whining and whimpering stopped it was sooo quiet! ...peace and quiet... I turned the TV off and enjoyed my salad all by myself! In a short word it was HEAVEN! It was the mommy break that I needed! Please pray for us that this stage of hers does not last as long as the doctor says it will (until 12-18 months of age). Don't get me wrong, I LOVE and adore my baby girl. And if your a mom you know that some days are a lot better than others. I am so excited now for the rest of our day together!

1 comment:

Helen said...

AWWWWW!! I'm glad you got some QUIET mommy time! You deserve it!!!!