Baby foot prints, so teeny tiny =) Having fun at the beach!!!
Did not like the beach so much but enjoyed the pool very much in her little float!
Dad, I told you I don't like the beach!!! We decided to go to the beach with my parents for a few days this past week! It was such a nice and very much needed getaway! Thanks Gabby & Paw, we had a great time with you two at the beach!!!!
We have a 3 1/2 year old and a soon to be 2 year old... there is never a dull moment with the both of them! We are loving every minute of them and hope you enjoy the stories and pictures we share on here. This is our story...
4 comments:
LOVE your pictures!! Hope you guys had a BLAST!!!!!!!
Looks like she had so much fun! I love all of the pics!
i think she was thinking about her sun glasses :)
it's good to see you guys relaxing.
We tried putting sun glasses on her but she pulls them off now!!! We tried to tell her...
Post a Comment