The past couple of days have been so hard! I guess Emma is starting to go through 'seperation anxiety'- BAD!!! It used to be if I left the room she was in she would cry... now if I put her down in the crib or on her boppy she cries! She just wanted to be held all day today. I got nothing done, did not even manage to get a shower until about 2 this afternoon. So please keep Emma in your thoughts as she starts going through this new rough stage. I don't know what goes through the head of a 7 month old but by the way she cries it must be awful! I love her so much and hate to see her cry like that. This is very unusual for her. And yes, I have checked her, no fever, she is given Tylenol for teething, its just seperation anxiety. The nights have been pretty bad too but getting better... it has to get better, right? The sound of the cry she has been making sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard. Hopefully tomorrow will be a new and better day!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
*Seperation Anxiety*
The past couple of days have been so hard! I guess Emma is starting to go through 'seperation anxiety'- BAD!!! It used to be if I left the room she was in she would cry... now if I put her down in the crib or on her boppy she cries! She just wanted to be held all day today. I got nothing done, did not even manage to get a shower until about 2 this afternoon. So please keep Emma in your thoughts as she starts going through this new rough stage. I don't know what goes through the head of a 7 month old but by the way she cries it must be awful! I love her so much and hate to see her cry like that. This is very unusual for her. And yes, I have checked her, no fever, she is given Tylenol for teething, its just seperation anxiety. The nights have been pretty bad too but getting better... it has to get better, right? The sound of the cry she has been making sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard. Hopefully tomorrow will be a new and better day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment