Tuesday, August 19, 2008

*Backyard Fun*


She liked the Elmo sprinkler at first but after about 60 seconds it got old...

Hopper wanted to join the pool party!





Thanks to Adam, Ronnie, & my Dad for working hard on our new fence! It looks great!!!


Emma is going to be in the Miss Bob Jones Pagent on Saturday so I will be sure to post pictures of that =)

3 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

Oh my, that pool is so cute! Love the fence too! ;)

Scarlet said...

The fence looks great! It looks like Emma loved her pool party!

Aw...good times at the Miss Madison Pageant! I know Emma will look beautiful! I'm sure she will follow in her Mommy's footsteps and bring home a crown :) Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures.

Lindsey said...

Emma's too cute!!! Glad you got a fence so Hopper can go out anytime he'd like :)