Wednesday, August 27, 2008

*Playing in the Rain*

Yesterday it was very rainy all day here so we stayed inside all day. Adam took Emma outside in the backyard when he got home, it was still cloudy but finally quit raining. My mom came by so we were all sitting out there when it started to rain again so we all sat under our covered porch... except for Emma, she ran out in the rain and started laughing, it was so funny! We let her keep doing it cause it was just raining and she was having such a good time!!! My mom even got out there for a couple of minutes and played with her! She loved standing next to the house where the most rain was falling off of the roof, I guess she loved the feeling of the water hitting her! I didn't run and get the camera cause I was worried I would miss a cute moment so I don't have any pictures but it was so much fun watching Emma play in the rain!!!

1 comment:

Tracy Williams said...

Ha! Isn't it fun?!? Playing in the rain could be Addyson's favorite thing to do. :)