Wednesday, August 13, 2008

*Family Update*

I had a dr. appt last Friday and it wasn't too exciting: Got some prenatal vitamins... The ultrasound we had a couple of weeks ago measured baby #2 a week ahead but my dr. is not going to change my due date, he said he might later on. But for now the due date is March 16, 2008. We also have been debating about trying a VBAC with this baby and after some counseling with my dr. about it we have decided to go ahead with a scheduled C-Section.

Adam brought a nasty cold home from work late last week and gave it to me & Emma so you can imagine how much fun that has been. Our butts are on fire with nasty green noses but after almost a whole week of staying inside I decided to go to the mall for a couple of hours and then we met Adam for lunch in the food court and I think getting out made me and Emma feel a little bit better. I bought her some fall clothes and new shoes, she is a size 5 1/2 now! Then we went on a couple of kiddie rides after lunch before we came home and took a nap (my favorite part of the day)! Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Can't wait to see that beautiful baby and I hope you're feeling better!!!