Monday, May 18, 2009

Friends are the family we choose for ourselves...


I just wanted to put a post up to show some much needed appreciation for such a great friend... Amber. Amber is the kind of friend that is there on the good days and the bad days and will give it to me straight on how she really feels about things. Here I am with a husband and two small children and she makes me remember who I was before that part of my life came along AND that even though I am a mom, I still need to have fun. She loves my kids and enjoys the family part of my life too. Amber is one of my sorority sisters from UNA who is getting married in 6 weeks (Emma is going to be her flower girl) and I wish her & Kevin all the happiness she can find. She will be one of the few friends I will still be talking to when I am old & wrinkly. I hope everybody has an Amber in their life- love her!

No comments: