Monday, May 4, 2009

Pudding Art










Yes... you read that right, Pudding Art. I made vanilla pudding and put food coloring in it to make different colors. The kids are supposed to finger paint with it and they can eat it at the same time. It dries on the paper and you can frame it if you wish to. I told Stephanie about it and she wanted me to try it out with her and Finley... so here are the pictures of our very eventful (and tramatic for Emma) afternoon. So after all this I was really bummed that Emma didn't like it so we tried it again at home with paintbrushes... it went much better
Our Pudding Art Masterpiece that I am going to frame and put in my living room
The big blank spot in the middle is from Emma slipping on it and busting her booty on the paper, its a butt print and a great memory

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Awesome idea! I can't wait to try this out with our crew. The Masterpiece is fabulous!