Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mothers Morning Out

Today was the open house for Emma's Mothers Morning Out. We met her teachers and they seem very loving. I am really excited for her, they are going to be doing so many things and she is going to learn so much this year! I came home and read through the parent handbook and all the information about all the teachers and the things she will be doing. I know she is going to love this! I am kinda sad that we are opening up a new chapter and she will be acting like such a big girl with a backpack and a lunch box, but I know she needs this. My days are scheduled around Eli with his feeding and nap schedule and I know that does hold me back from taking Emma all over the place like I used to. I know she must get tired of staying at home with me and Eli and being limited to her toys and the backyard. I am so excited for her, it sounds like so much fun! I am really excited too because she is going to be learning bible stories and bible songs, I am so excited that she will be learning about God. She is going 3 days a week for 9-1. Her first day is Tuesday, I will take lots of pictures!

No comments: