Eli is now sitting up pretty good (assisted) and he is starting to outgrow the baby bathtub so we though 'hey what a great idea to start giving both kids a bath at the same time!' Well... you can see how great Eli thought this idea was! I hope he warms up to the idea soon...
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Spish Splash:Emma & Eli takin' a bath!
Eli is now sitting up pretty good (assisted) and he is starting to outgrow the baby bathtub so we though 'hey what a great idea to start giving both kids a bath at the same time!' Well... you can see how great Eli thought this idea was! I hope he warms up to the idea soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those pictures are PRICELESS! Poor Eli looks like he HATES it!
He did much better the second time, I think it was just way too overwhelming the first time but he is warming up to it!
Post a Comment