Eli is such a sweet baby boy. He loves his people... Mom, Dad, Big Sister Em, and sometimes certain relatives if he is up to it. If a person he doesn't know very well or someone he doesn't like even look at him slightly he will start crying. Seperation times 10mazillion is a good description. So now on to the rest of the story about his 1st day...
It was a screaming mess when I left him and he was fussy for the first hour or so, but after that I was told he warmed up to his teacher, ate a good lunch (everything I packed), played well with the others, and had a great day. He was a happy baby boy when I picked him up, smiling and running towards me yelling, "Mommy! Mommy!"
Emma did great, I am guessing since she knew what she was getting into :) She was nervous yesterday morning asking me if I could stay at school with her. Once she saw all the other kids in her classroom she was too distracted to give me hugs and kisses before she ran into the room to play :)
Today was about the same for both kids and Tomorrow will be the last day of school in their week. I am enjoying my new found freedom. I have been running, training for the Liz Hurley 5K, everyday after I drop them off at school. Getting a lot of things done while they are away having fun and learning so that I am more attentive to them in the evenings so they get more of my undivided attention.
Eating a good breakfast to start the first day of school right...
Big boy with his Elmo backpack
My sweet babies before we loaded up in the van on our way to school
No comments:
Post a Comment