Monday, August 30, 2010

Our Eventful Weekend

This past weekend I went to Atlanta to spend the weekend with my closest girlfriends and we had a blast! These girls are my heart, I love them and love spending time with them. It was so sad to leave, but I am looking forward to the next girls weekend! I have a feeling we will make this a tradition :)

The Girls

Leigh Anne & Jeremy


Me & Amber


Before I left Atlanta to go home, I couldn't leave before seeing the cutest baby in Atlanta, Jackson! I went to highschool with Scarlet and love to catch up with her when I can.


My babies were so happy to see me and I had missed them very much as well!


Pictures that daddy took while I was away...


I am very proud of Adam... he took them to the AGAPE baby fair on Saturday and they all 3 had a great time! He is such a good daddy!


No comments: