Monday, June 2, 2008

*Big Girl Cup*




We finally decided to introduce the big girl sippy cup. I had trouble convincing myself because Emma will not hold her own bottle. I had a rule that she had to hold her own bottle before I would give her a big girl cup cause I did not want to be holding her cup while she drank from it. Well... she still does NOT hold her own bottle at the age of 10 months old. I finally gave it to her during lunch one day just to see what would happen and she LOVES it! When she drinks from it we call her a big girl and say yay and she smiles and laughs- it is really cute.

2 comments:

Nanny Tucker said...

Looks like she loves her "big girl cup"! She is a real cutie!!

Helen said...

YAY big girl, Emma!!! She's a cutie pie!