This past Sunday was Adams 1st fathers day, it was also my brothers 1st fathers day and I wanted to make them feel celebrated! =) I let Adam pick the menu that turned out to be: pecan fried chicken, fried okra, steaks, twice baked potatoe casserole, broccoli & bell peppers, & i topped things off with a blueberry cake!
I also celebrated my dad this past Sunday, he is a great dad and a GREAT grandfather! When he gets around Emma, they just play & laugh and it makes my heart smile =)
I hope all the dads out there had a GREAT father's day!!!!
Emma playing with Uncle David
I promise to post pictures of what we have been doing to the house latley (finished our dining room, painted and fixed up the play room, fixed up the study) I will post it in the next few weeks!
1 comment:
HAPPY belated Father's Day, Adam!! I LOVE the picture of Emma and her uncle. That face is priceless!!!
Post a Comment