Wednesday, June 4, 2008

*Good Friends*


*Becca & I (a.k.a Hans & Frans) being twins*

Adam & I are involved in a small group from church that we participate in on Wednesday nights. They are the sweetest and most supportive people. They are the kind of people that pray for your husband when he goes to a cardiologist appointment, that is very routine but always makes you feel uneasy. They are the kind of group that prays for the most important worries and praises in everybody's lives and really means it. They are the best kind of people! We have never been involved in a group like this and it has become so special to us! God has really blessed us with these amazing people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I love it! We love you guys so much and are so glad you're in our small group! I can't wait to see what God has in store for us!

Love you! Becca