We had a very busy weekend getting stuff done around the house. Friday night we went and got stuff to baby proof our house cause some little girl is crazy and gets into everything... Emma! So thats how we spent our Friday night, wild- I know! Saturday I mowed the lawn for the 1st time, planted flowers, painted a flower holder, and cleaned and organized the garage. We also put a swing up for Emma, she loves it! Those are the pictures that I posted. Sunday we did more yard work, finished cleaning the garage, cleaned the inside of the house, and organized our storage building. So we are tired, hopefully we can relax this week some! We found out that the inlaws are coming into town July 4th weekend so I need to get this stuff done. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Busy Weekend
We had a very busy weekend getting stuff done around the house. Friday night we went and got stuff to baby proof our house cause some little girl is crazy and gets into everything... Emma! So thats how we spent our Friday night, wild- I know! Saturday I mowed the lawn for the 1st time, planted flowers, painted a flower holder, and cleaned and organized the garage. We also put a swing up for Emma, she loves it! Those are the pictures that I posted. Sunday we did more yard work, finished cleaning the garage, cleaned the inside of the house, and organized our storage building. So we are tired, hopefully we can relax this week some! We found out that the inlaws are coming into town July 4th weekend so I need to get this stuff done. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pictures! I bet she's going to wear that swing out this summer!
Post a Comment