Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby #2 Names & Update

We have chosen our girl name for baby #2. We will name it after me, Amber Grace. Amber was my name when the Monger family adopted me =) there is a lot of sentimental value to it (so do not comment if you don't like it please) not because of where it came from but because of the people that took me in when I had that name and the story behind that. We are still messing around with the boy name, not sure yet but the ideas have been helpful. We just want there to be meaning behind the name we decide on.
The picture below was from my "Amber days".

We had a dr appt today and got another ultrasound due to me being high risk during this pregnancy. The baby was sleeping so not as exciting as the last "show". Baby looked good though, I am 15 weeks now!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I like it :) Hope things continue to go well for you all! Elizabeth

Lindsey said...

LOVE IT!!!

Mrs. Britton said...

I think this is a great choice! Glad you decided because I know that is a big deal!

Helen said...

I think that is PERFECT, Sarah!!! PERFECT! :D