Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Baby Names
So Adam and I have not come up with many baby names at all latley and are hoping that everyone will get in and comment on this post. Adam is from Indonesia and his heritage is really important to his family so we know that we want to have our kids middle name be Arief after their daddy if it is a boy. Can anybody think of a FIRST name that goes with that if its a boy?! If its a girl we know that we LOVE the middle name Grace, anybody have some cute girly names that go with Grace?! I know its wierd we have middle names picked out and no first names, we need your help! Please comment!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OK...so what about Sarah (MY ALL TIME FAVORITE) or Elizabeth for a girl because they BOTH go with Grace (LOVE that name BTW). The boy one is REALLY hard I think. What about family names???
I like Hannah (Hannah Grace...or even Anna) for a girl. What about Brent (for Chris) for a boy??? I don't know how to pronounce Arief so I'm not sure how it sounds all together ;P
I didn't even think of Brent, I like that- its a family name!!!
I'm more of a fan of older names so my choice for a girl would be Sophia (Sophie) or Isabella (Bella) and for a little boy I'd come up with Jake or is Adam's middle name Arief? What about Adam Arief Roap Jr in that case?
Amelia, Caroline, Avery, or Camille for girls. Boys are harder to pick because there is less variety- I like Eli (or Elijiah), Owen, Carter, Liam or Graham. Please do not name your children any of the following (unless you just LOVE one of these names) Brayden, Aidan, or Colton (boy names) or Addison (girl name). Don't get me wrong these are all very cute names, but they are hugely popular at the moment (I work in a NICU) and there will be a child with the same name in your child's class, trust me :)
ok sis here's my 2 cents worth if you are interested....I LOVE the names Ellie and Sadie (two reasons I would love another one but unfortunately not in the cards for us). You can always fall back on the usual - John - for dad, grandpa & pawpaw... But I REALLY like the idea of Arief being the first name - you could call him ARI (sexy guy on miami ink's name) - or AJ - if you went with Arief John - or Arief Brent sounds good too....then we would have Chris covered w/ Arief Brent & Robert Christopher - :o)
Post a Comment