Friday, September 5, 2008
Baby #2 Update
I had a drs appt this morning, and it was good! They tried to hear the baby's heart beat through the doppler for the 1st time since I am 13 weeks and couldn't get it so I got an ultrasound! It was really neat- the baby is not a blob anymore, you could see the head, arms, and legs and it was going nuts! I couldn't feel it of course, but it was doing somersaults, almost like it knew we were watching and it was showing off =) I am feeling pretty good, just really tired all the time. I have kind of been in denial since I don't really feel very pregnant, but this ultrasound made it seem a lot more real and got us excited! Thank you to Paw (my Dad) for keeping Emma while I was at my drs appt! I came home to a very happy girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't imagine how incredible that must have felt. I can't wait to hear more updates about little baby #2!!!
I am so happy that you got an early ultrasound! Sounds like everything is going good!
Post a Comment