Jack giving Emma a hug- so sweet!!!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Play Group
I am a stay at home mom and I get tired of staying at home by myself a lot so I have tried going to church play groups and friends play groups but I always feel left out because I am a young mother and it seems as if all the other moms are older and I don't have much in common with them. So I started my own young mom play group in Madison. Today was the 1st play date at my house and I think we are going to try to do it once or twice a month, it went really well!

Jack giving Emma a hug- so sweet!!!
Jack giving Emma a hug- so sweet!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel that this was a "Clients of Photography by Whitney" play group. I'm like "i've taken picture of that kid... oh, and that one... and that one!" haha I'm glad y'all got to get together though! :)
Good for you...and Emma!!! It's amazing what an hour or so with adults will do for you!
Post a Comment