Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's A...

BOY!!!!!
We had our ultrasound last Thursday and found out that It's a boy!!! We are very excited that Emma will have a little brother!!! (I'm just sorry that she has to share a bathroom with him!)
Our little man already weighs 1.2lbs and that makes the doc think we are going to have a big baby on our hands if his growth keeps going at this rate, we will see.
We are expecting Eli Arief Roap in March 2009.
(If you don't like the name please keep your opinions to yourself)



10 comments:

Helen said...

IT'S A BOY AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name, Sarah!!! I'm SO excited to see him!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tracy Williams said...

YAY! One of each...how exciting! :) I am SO happy for y'all and his name is precious!

Lindsey said...

WooWhoo!!! Baby boys are so sweet! Not that baby girls aren't...so happy for you guys!

Tamara said...

LOVE THE NAME! Where is Arief from? It's awesome! I Love Emma & Eli!!!!!

Ariel said...

Congratulations on baby Eli (love the name)!!! Little boys are made for their mommas!!! I know your family is so excited.

The Roap Family said...

Arief is Adam's Indonesian name, so he's named after his daddy! :) thanks so much for the congrats!! It means a lot!

Scarlet said...

Oh yay!! So exciting! I'm so happy for you. I love the name Eli. Emma and Eli. How cute! You and Adam are going to have the perfect little family.

P.S. Love Emma's Halloween costume.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having a boy! Love the name.

Whitney said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you! :)

Nanny Tucker said...

Congrats!!! I know y'all are excited & can't wait until he arrives! Take care of yourself!!