Thursday, November 13, 2008

This week




Saturday we went and met friends in Birmingham at the Christmas craft show that was at the civic center and that was a lot of fun! I was diagnosed by my doctor a couple of weeks ago with round ligament pain that causes my tummy, back, and hips to hurt soooo bad so I only lasted 2 hours walking around- it was HUGE! We got lots of baby boy goodies for Eli though!
Sunday we had Emma's cousins, Robbie, birthday party and that was lots of fun!!! They had a moon bounce set up at my mom's house and Emma was scared at first but I got a chance to put her on it with just me and cousin Paige and after that she kept wanting to get on it!!! So it definitely gave us an idea about her 2nd birthday party!! Tuesday was Veterans Day and Adam was off work and spent the day having some just Daddy & Emma time. We celebrated Daddy by cooking him lasagna for dinner and I gave him a red & grey scarf that I crocheted for our hero =)
We have enrolled Emma in a gymnastics class for babies on Wednesday mornings at the Little Gym and she LOVES it! I promise to take pictures of her doing her tricks next week and post it. On our way home from there we went to Chick-Fil-A and I pulled up to the window to pay and the cashier told me that the guy in front of me paid for our lunch just to be nice... I was in shock that a stranger did that. So I paid for the person behind me hoping to pass along the niceness. Then today I had a baby doc appt and I am 23 weeks- still can't believe it... Baby Eli is doing great, he was flipping around so much that it was hard for the nurse to read his heartbeat. So that is all that has been going on with us! This weekend is going to be very mellow, we need it! I feel like we have just been going and going lately so it will be nice to hang out at home. I will be sure to post pics of Emma at her gymnastics class, she makes me proud =)

2 comments:

Tracy Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy Williams said...

How sweet of you to pass it on!
Can't wait to see pics of Emma doing gymnastics!