Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas FUN!




These are our Christmas pictures that we got taken last month, thought I would post a few since it is starting to feel a lot like Christmas!



This past weekend we went to Nashville to see the lights at the Opryland Hotel, see the Rockettes, and do some shopping at Opry Mills. My camera died so these are the few pictures from my camera- I will upload the ones I took on my phone soon!
Mommy & Emma in front of the Christmas tree

Looking at the Christmas "free" as she calls it =)

Family photo, Mommy 28 weeks pregnant

Daddy showing Emma the Christmas tree

Daddy & Emma in front of the Christmas tree


We got home Saturday late afternoon from Nashville, just in time to take a nap and get ready for Pat & Ronnie's Christmas shindig!
This is Emma at Pat & Ronnie's house sitting like a big girl in their bar stool sipping out of her big girl cup.




Hope everyone is having a great week!!! Christmas is in 3 days! Merry Christmas!!!


1 comment:

Whitney said...

i ♥ the picture of Emma hugging the present! lol