Theresa tagged me AND I have new pictures from Santa's village but everytime I go to post a picture- blogger kicks me off =( I don't know if blogger is down or if it is my computer. So whenever my computer & blogger cooperates at the same time I will post new pictures!!! And if anyone has any suggestions please share!
ALSO... I spoke with Santa and since we have to be at the airport Christmas morning at 5am to fly to NYC to visit Adam's family he is visiting our house TONIGHT so Emma can enjoy her toys before she goes to NY, he is such a nice guy! So we will be doing our Christmas morning tomorrow so I hope I am able to post those pictures before we leave!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you guys had a GREAT Christmas and a safe trip!
Post a Comment