Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bedrest

Bedrest is not much fun but I am trying to have a different outlook on it and trying to enjoy it as much as possible. The weekends, when Adam is home are my favorites... Saturday and Sunday mornings he goes and gets Emma and brings her to see me and we all pile on the bed to watch cartoons and have some family time. I am trying to enjoy my family of 3 before Eli joins us. In the picture below Emma was so happy to see Hopper when Adam brought her to see me...
(Sorry these pictures are blurry, I take them with my phone)

This is Hopper every night while I am in the bath tub, he whines when I turn the jets on. He sits there just like that or lays down on the rug the entire time. I think the animals know something is going to happen soon. Such a tough boy...

Bed rest can be kind of lonely sometimes... This is Lily, she does not leave me at all for a second. Last Friday I didn't feel good at all and literally slept all day and this cat layed at my feet the entire day and never left. She is such a sweet girl!


No comments: