SO sorry you're bummed. I know how just sitting around feels. NOT FUN. Enjoy the rest while you can and I can't wait to see pictures of that sweet baby Eli!
Bless your heart! At least you're in good company. I'm sure Emma and the "guard dog" keep you entertained. I can't wait to see pictures of your little man!
We have a 3 1/2 year old and a soon to be 2 year old... there is never a dull moment with the both of them! We are loving every minute of them and hope you enjoy the stories and pictures we share on here. This is our story...
3 comments:
I hope you're not getting too bored yet, you poor thing! Just enjoy resting as much as you can!
SO sorry you're bummed. I know how just sitting around feels. NOT FUN. Enjoy the rest while you can and I can't wait to see pictures of that sweet baby Eli!
Bless your heart! At least you're in good company. I'm sure Emma and the "guard dog" keep you entertained. I can't wait to see pictures of your little man!
Post a Comment