Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

I was very surprised this past Saturday when I woke up to Adam and Emma bringing me roses, chocolates, & breakfast in bed for Valentine's Day!!! It was a very nice surprise!!! The chocolates had this fake rose on top of them so we gave it to Emma to play with and it made her so happy! She kept smelling it (very dramatic if you can picture her breathing in and out very hard) over and over- too funny!
There was a ribbon around the chocolates too so I got creative...


Adam also bought the movie Fireproof so we could watch it on Valentine's Day (great movie) so Thank you Gabby & Paw for keeping Emma and letting us have a small Valentine's date. If you haven't seen that movie... you should!

1 comment:

Nanny Tucker said...

That is tooo sweet! Emma is getting so big & is cute as a button!
Love you!
Theresa