Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Time with Daddy

Sorry, I have to brag on my husband for a minute... he is so awesome! This past weekend I wasn't feeling very good and wanted to sleep in on Saturday (I am on bed rest anyways) and it had been so cold outside last week so Emma has been cooped up in the house. Well Saturday it was beautiful outside... when I woke up Adam had gone out and picked up breakfast and was feeding Emma. I still wasn't feeling very good (sore throat, etc) so I got Emma dressed and went back to bed. While I was napping Adam took Emma to Kids Kingdom for an hour and they had a blast, he even took my camera and took pictures to show me! Then he took her to run a few errands, came home, fed her lunch, and put her down for a nap. He is so awesome and I really appreciate how good he has been to us, especially with me not being able to do my part 100%. I love you Adam and Thank you for everything you do for us!!!








Like I said... he is awesome!



1 comment:

Helen said...

What a GREAT husband and daddy!! Two VERY important roles!