So now we will be staying home a lot more. We are just going to enjoy our EmBug while we have her all to ourselves!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Lazy Days
Tuesday we made a unplanned visit to the doctor because of some pain I was having and we found out that Eli has already made his way down to the birthing canal! I am not dialated or anything like that, just in some pain, but the doctor wants to be safe so we got doctor's orders to take it easy and for me to stay off my feet as much as possible until the last week of February.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy your last few weeks with Emma! I know you're so excited to meet your little boy! I hope that you are able to get some rest and not be in much pain!
Post a Comment